Ad

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Simple Problems in C++ Part III

Yesterday I was having a look at my traffic statistics when I came to know about one thing. I saw that most of the visitors to this blog paying attention to the two of my recent articles Simple Problems in C++ Part I and Simple Problems in C++ part II.

Seeing that, I made up my mind to write the third part of the Problems in C++ series with some more interesting problems. Now, without wasting your time anymore, I present you with some more Simple problems in C++. Here they are :-

Problem No. 1:

#include<iostream.h>
   void main(void)
   {
   int i=1;
   for(;;)
     {
     cout<<i++;
     if (i>10) break;
     }
   }

QUESTION: Is there any error in the program?

Problem No. 2:

   #include<iostream.h>
   void main(void)
   {
   int i=1;
   while()
     {
     cout<<i++;
     if (i>10) break;
     }
   }

QUESTION: Is there any error in the program?

Problem No. 3:

   #include<iostream.h>
   void main(void)
   {
   int a=10,b=20;
   if(!(!a) && a)
     cout<<"a="<<a;
   else
     cout<<"b="<<b;
   }

QUESTION: What will be the output of this program?

Problem No. 4

   #include<iostream.h>
   void main(void)
   {
   int a=10;
   if(a>5);
   if(a=10) cout<<"YES";
   else;
   cout<<"NO";
   }

QUESTION: What will be the output of this program?

Problem No. 5:

   #include<iostream.h>
   void main(void)
   {
   unsigned short int i=65536;
   while(i++!=0)
     cout<<++i;
   }

QUESTION: What will be the output of this program?

Answers:

1. No error

2. Error, while loop must have condition.

3. a=10

4. YESNO

5. NO OUTPUT, condition in the while loop is false to begin with.

Hope this helps...

Related Articles:

5 comments:

  1. i have an problem in programming(C++).
    i think u can solve it. i want to print a file whose name is "aa.prn" with the help of programming .
    (by using laser printer).It means that sir if run the program then automatic output is printed using laser printer
    i think u can under stand above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ suri

    For Win32 Apps the easiest way would be to use MFC. Using MFC you can not only create your application rather easily but also embed printing feature pretty simply.

    For this you can refer to http://www.codeproject.com/KB/printing/printingmadeeasy.aspx

    Plz don't hesitate to ask more questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sir

    I was wandering if anyone knows any good hardware programming in C++ tutorials(Soft Copy)

    I'm not a c++ expert, but i feel very comfortable with the language.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:31 PM

    My dear Gupta It's like rain in desert to go through your pages. I appreciate the task. Being myself a computer lecturer in a degree college in Vijayawada I taught all these days the language as per rote but without using commonsense. Now I'm equipped with the way how to teach (implement) the right way of teaching. Thank You so much. - Sai Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sai,

    Thank you very much, sir!

    I guess you'd be just as glad to know that I'm 21!

    ReplyDelete

You are free to comment anything, although you can comment as 'Anonymous' it is strongly recommended that you supply your name. Thank You.

Please don't use abusive language.